CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR3.30 at Jefferies
- Google props up Nasdaq after biggest drop in over two months
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
Jefferies analyst Benjie Creelan-Sandford raised the price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) to EUR3.30 (from EUR2.90) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- M3, Inc (2413:JP) (MTHRF) PT Raised to JPY8,800 at Morgan Stanley
- Compal Electronics Inc (2324:TT) PT Lowered to NT$18 at Morgan Stanley
- ALS Ltd. (ALQ:AU) (CPBLF) PT Raised to AUD13.10 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!