CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR3.30 at Barclays
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
Barclays raised its price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) to EUR3.30 (from EUR3.20) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kobe Bussan Co Ltd (3038:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,500 at Morgan Stanley
- DiGi.Com (DIGI:MK) (DIGBF) PT Raised to MYR4.40 at JPMorgan
- AIA Group Limited (1299:HK) (AAIGF) PT Raised to HK$127 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!