CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR3.10 at Societe Generale
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Societe Generale analyst Carlos Cobo raised the price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) to EUR3.10 (from EUR2.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- B2W Cia Digital (BTOW3:BZ) (BZWHF) PT Lowered to R$72 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Hong Kong & China Gas Co. Ltd. (3:HK) (HOKCY) to Overweight
- Sankyu Inc (9065:JP) PT Raised to JPY5,800 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!