CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR3.10 at Societe Generale
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
Societe Generale analyst Carlos Cobo raised the price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) to EUR3.10 (from EUR2.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Goldman Sachs
- BB Seguridade (BBSE3:BZ) (BBSEY) PT Lowered to R$29 at Goldman Sachs
- United Spirits Ltd. (UNSP:IN) PT Raised to INR715 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!