CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR2.80 at UBS
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
UBS analyst Ignacio Cerezo raised the price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) to EUR2.80 (from EUR2.55) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Getlink (GET:FP) (GRPTF) PT Raised to EUR16.10 at Goldman Sachs
- SSY Group Limited (2005:HK) (LJUIF) PT Raised to HK$7 at Morgan Stanley
- United Spirits Ltd. (UNSP:IN) PT Raised to INR715 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!