CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR2.60 at Barclays
- S&P 500 slips from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Barclays analyst Fernando Gil De Santivanes raised the price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) to EUR2.60 (from EUR2.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) PT Lowered to AUD1.95 at Canaccord Genuity
- Alector Inc. (ALEC) PT Raised to $32 at Stifel
- New York Times (NYT) PT Raised to $47 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!