CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR2.20 at Citi
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Citi analyst Stefan Nedialkov raised the price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) to EUR2.20 (from EUR2.15) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Klepierre SA (LI:FP) (KLPEF) PT Lowered to EUR31 at RBC Capital
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR50.30 at Deutsche Bank
- ASM International NV (ASM:NA) PT Raised to EUR350 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!