CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR1.80 at Citi
- S&P 500 falls from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Citi analyst Stefan Nedialkov raised the price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) to EUR1.80 (from EUR1.75) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neighbourly Pharmacy Inc (NBLY:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$34 at Scotiabank
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies as EBITDAR Beats by 25%
- ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) PT Raised to AUD33.78 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!