CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Lowered to EUR2.75 at JPMorgan
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Short Squeeze Sees Bitcoin (BTC) Price Hit a 5-Week High, Analysts Expect More Short-Term Bullishness
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
JPMorgan lowered its price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) to EUR2.75 (from EUR2.90) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd (CROMPTON:IN) PT Raised to INR500 at Goldman Sachs
- Akzo Nobel NV (AKZA:NA) (AKZOY) PT Lowered to EUR100 at UBS
- Basic-Fit NV (BFIT:NA) PT Raised to EUR47 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!