CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Lowered to EUR2.67 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Deutsche Bank lowered its price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) to EUR2.67 (from EUR3.25) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynatrace Inc. (DT) PT Raised to $65 at Rosenblatt
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Lowered to Cdn$35 at Scotiabank
- Choice Properties (CHP-U:CN) (PPRQF) PT Raised to Cdn$15.50 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!