CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Lowered to EUR2.55 at Deutsche Bank
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
Deutsche Bank analyst Kazim Andac lowered the price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) to EUR2.55 (from EUR2.60) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIA Group Limited (1299:HK) (AAIGF) PT Raised to HK$127 at JPMorgan
- Northern Star Resources (NST:AU) (NESRF) PT Lowered to AUD12.95 at Canaccord Genuity
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR819 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!