CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Lowered to EUR2.40 at JPMorgan
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
JPMorgan lowered its price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) to EUR2.40 (from EUR2.60) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silver Lake Resources Ltd (SLR:AU) PT Lowered to AUD2.15 at Canaccord Genuity
- Honeywell International (HON) PT Raised to $230 at Jefferies Seeing $11 in '23 EPS
- Northern Star Resources (NST:AU) (NESRF) PT Lowered to AUD12.95 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!