CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Lowered to EUR1.90 at Citi
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
Citi analyst Stefan Nedialkov lowered the price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) to EUR1.90 (from EUR2.10) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell International (HON) PT Raised to $230 at Jefferies Seeing $11 in '23 EPS
- Gentex (GNTX) PT Lowered to $39 at Jefferies After Supply Driven Earnings Miss
- Aecon Group Inc. (ARE:CN) (AEGXF) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!