CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Lowered to EUR1.88 at HSBC
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
HSBC analyst Domenico Santoro lowered the price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) to EUR1.88 (from EUR2.60) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grupo Financiero Banorte, S.A.B. de C.V. (GFNORTEO:MX) (GBOOY) PT Raised to Peso153 at Goldman Sachs
- Stanley Electric Co., Ltd (6923:JP) (STAEF) PT Lowered to JPY3,800 at Goldman Sachs
- BB Seguridade (BBSE3:BZ) (BBSEY) PT Lowered to R$29 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!