CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Lowered to EUR1.85 at Citi
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Short Squeeze Sees Bitcoin (BTC) Price Hit a 5-Week High, Analysts Expect More Short-Term Bullishness
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
Citi analyst Stefan Nedialkov lowered the price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) to EUR1.85 (from EUR3.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hut Group (THG:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6.24 at JPMorgan
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech (DIM:FP) (SDMHF) PT Raised to EUR510 at JPMorgan
- Informa Plc (INF:LN) (IFJPY) PT Raised to GBP5.01 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!