CVS Group Plc. (CVSG:LN) (CVSGF) PT Raised to GBP22 at Berenberg
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Berenberg analyst Calum Battersby raised the price target on CVS Group Plc. (CVSG:LN) (OTC: CVSGF) to GBP22.00 (from GBP17.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$555 at JPMorgan
- Getinge AB (GETIB:SS) (GNGBY) PT Raised to SEK310 at Berenberg
- International Petroleum Corp (IPCO:SS) (IPCFF) PT Raised to Cdn$35 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!