CT Real Estate Investment Trust (CRT-UN:CN) (CTRRF) PT Raised to Cdn$17 at Scotiabank
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Scotiabank analyst Himanshu Gupta raised the price target on CT Real Estate Investment Trust (CRT-UN:CN) (OTC: CTRRF) to Cdn$17.00 (from Cdn$16.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) PT Raised to HK$28.90 at CMB International Securities
- Stora Enso OYJ (STERV:FH) (SEOAY) PT Raised to EUR15 at UBS
- Erste Group Bank (EBS:AV) (EBKDY) PT Raised to EUR32 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!