CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd. (1093:HK) (CHJTF) PT Raised to HK$13 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Credit Suisse analyst Yang Huang raised the price target on CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd. (1093:HK) (OTC: CHJTF) to HK$13.00 (from HK$11.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keppel DC REIT (KEPE:SP) (KPDCF) PT Raised to SGD2.30 at JPMorgan
- Centuria Office REIT (COF:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.89 at Credit Suisse
- Concordia Financial Group (7186:JP) (CCRDF) PT Raised to JPY770 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!