CSN Mineracao S.A. (CMIN3:BZ) PT Raised to R$14 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
JPMorgan analyst Rodolfo Angele raised the price target on CSN Mineracao S.A. (CMIN3:BZ) to R$14.00 (from R$13.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bandhan Bank Ltd. (BANDHAN:IN) PT Lowered to INR449 at Goldman Sachs
- Select Harvests Limited (SHV:AU) (SHVTF) PT Raised to AUD8.70 at UBS
- Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO:CN) (GWLIF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!