CP ALL PCL (CPALL:TB) (CVPUF) PT Lowered to THB70 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
JPMorgan analyst Kae Pornpunnarath lowered the price target on CP ALL PCL (CPALL:TB) (OTC: CVPUF) to THB70.00 (from THB73.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Integrafin Holdings Plc (IHP:LN) PT Lowered to GBP3.50 at Barclays
- The Gym Group PLC (GYM:LN) PT Lowered to GBP1.60 at Barclays
- Victorian Plumbing Group PLC (VIC:LN) PT Lowered to GBP0.65 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!