CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (CEO) PT Raised to HK$15.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Goldman Sachs analyst Nikhil Bhandari raised the price target on CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (NYSE: CEO) to HK$15.50 (from HK$13.80) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades j2 Global Communications (JCOM) to Neutral
- Fiore Gold Ltd (F:CN) (FIOGF) PT Lowered to Cdn$2.30 at Stifel Canada
- Brewin Dolphin Holdings Plc. (BRW:LN) (BDNHF) PT Raised to GBP3.90 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!