CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (CEO) PT Raised to HK$15.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Goldman Sachs analyst Nikhil Bhandari raised the price target on CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (NYSE: CEO) to HK$15.50 (from HK$13.80) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) PT Lowered to AUD1.95 at Canaccord Genuity
- H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at Scotiabank
- Halma Plc. (HLMA:LN) (HLMAF) PT Raised to GBP p 2,900 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!