CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (CEO) PT Raised to HK$11.90 at HSBC
- Wall St drops as caution rises before big tech earnings, Fed
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar edges lower as investors await Fed meeting outcome
HSBC analyst Thomas Hilboldt raised the price target on CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (NYSE: CEO) to HK$11.90 (from HK$11.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK10 at Societe Generale
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEBA:SS) (SKVKY) PT Raised to SEK132 at Societe Generale
- Virgin Money UK Plc (VUK:AU) (CBBYF) PT Raised to AUD5.39 at CLSA, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!