CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (CEO) PT Lowered to HK$9.70 at Citi
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Citi analyst Toby Shek lowered the price target on CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (NYSE: CEO) to HK$9.70 (from HK$10.60) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Want Want China Holdings Limited (151:HK) (WWNTF) PT Lowered to HK$6.50 at JPMorgan
- Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) PT Raised to Cdn$13.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd. (TVE:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!