CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (CEO) PT Lowered to HK$9.70 at Citi
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Citi analyst Toby Shek lowered the price target on CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (NYSE: CEO) to HK$9.70 (from HK$10.60) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Molson Coors (TAP) PT Raised to $75 at Guggenheim
- TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) PT Lowered to EUR55 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!