CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (CEO) PT Lowered to HK$12 at Credit Suisse
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Credit Suisse analyst Horace Tse lowered the price target on CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (NYSE: CEO) to HK$12.00 (from HK$13.20) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Reiterates Buy Rating on CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (CEO)
- Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.20 at Canaccord Genuity
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Lowered to GBP16.40 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!