CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (CEO) PT Lowered to HK$12 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Credit Suisse analyst Horace Tse lowered the price target on CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (NYSE: CEO) to HK$12.00 (from HK$13.20) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hyundai Department Store (069960:KS) PT Raised to KRW78,000 at JPMorgan
- House Foods Group Inc. (2810:JP) (HOFJF) PT Lowered to JPY4,200 at Credit Suisse
- BGF Retail Co Ltd. (282330:KS) PT Raised to KRW220,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!