CMS Energy (CMS) PT Lowered to $71 at BMO Capital; Maintains Outperform as Regulatory Derisking Continues
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst James Thalacker lowered the price target on CMS Energy (NYSE: CMS) to $71.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating as regulatory derisking continues.
The analyst commented, "We see the company's recent regulatory announcements as a positive for CMS shares. Both events not only derisk two out of three of the company’s outstanding regulatory proceedings but also once again highlight Michigan’s continued constructive regulatory environment. We maintain our Outperform rating. Our target price moves to $71 as we mark to market our 2024 base relative P/E multiples (17.2x and 17.1x, respectively)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $511 at Goldman Sachs, '3Q22 beat driven by traffic and ticket growth'
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,260 at Nomura/Instinet
- Mazda Motor Corp (7261:JP) (MZDAF) PT Raised to JPY1,230 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!