CMC Markets (CMCX:LN) (CCMMF) PT Raised to GBP5.50 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
RBC Capital analyst Ben Bathurst raised the price target on CMC Markets (CMCX:LN) (OTC: CCMMF) to GBP5.50 (from GBP4.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Textron (TXT) to Outperform
- Bakkavor Group Plc. (BAKK:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.40 at HSBC
- Kaufman & Broad S.A. (KOF:FP) (KFMNF) PT Lowered to EUR50 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!