CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd. (1:HK) (CKHUY) PT Raised to HK$74 at CLSA
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
CLSA analyst Jonathan Galligan raised the price target on CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd. (1:HK) (OTC: CKHUY) to HK$74.00 (from HK$69.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) PT Raised to HK$51 at Credit Suisse
- Kloeckner & Co SE (KCO:GR) PT Raised to EUR12.60 at Jefferies
- United Microelectronics Corp (2303:TT) (UMC) PT Raised to TWD67 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!