CK Asset Holdings (1113:HK) (CHKGF) PT Raised to HK$61.60 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Credit Suisse analyst Jianping Chen raised the price target on CK Asset Holdings (1113:HK) (OTC: CHKGF) to HK$61.60 (from HK$51.90) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,650 at Macquarie
- Methanex (MX:CN) (MEOH) PT Raised to $50 at TD Securities
- Moody's Corp (MCO) PT Raised to $322 at Stifel, Raises Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!