CITIC Securities Company Limited (6030:HK) (CIIHY) PT Raised to HK$24.35 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Morgan Stanley analyst Katherine Liu raised the price target on CITIC Securities Company Limited (6030:HK) (OTC: CIIHY) to HK$24.35 (from HK$24.26) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR74 at Goldman Sachs
- Vossloh AG (VOS:GR) (VOSSF) PT Lowered to EUR55 at Deutsche Bank
- Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) PT Lowered to AUD2 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!