CIMB Group Holdings Bhd (CIMB:MK) (CIMDF) PT Raised to MYR5.30 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Federal Bureau of Prisons says Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff has passed away
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Credit Suisse analyst Danny Goh raised the price target on CIMB Group Holdings Bhd (CIMB:MK) (OTC: CIMDF) to MYR5.30 (from MYR4.80) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eramet (ERA:FP) (ERMAY) PT Raised to EUR103 at Societe Generale
- NovoCure Ltd. (NVCR) PT Raised to $250 at Northland Capital Markets
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) PT Raised to $83 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!