CIMB Group Holdings Bhd (CIMB:MK) (CIMDF) PT Raised to MYR4.70 at UBS
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
UBS analyst Aakash Rawat raised the price target on CIMB Group Holdings Bhd (CIMB:MK) (OTC: CIMDF) to MYR4.70 (from MYR3.75) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP25.20 at Goldman Sachs
- XPO Logistics (XPO) PT Raised to $150 at Oppenheimer
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) PT Raised to 'Street High' $960 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!