CI Financial Corp. (CIX:CN) (CIFAF) PT Raised to Cdn$24 at TD Securities
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
TD Securities analyst Graham Ryding raised the price target on CI Financial Corp. (CIX:CN) (OTC: CIFAF) to Cdn$24.00 (from Cdn$22.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safestore Holdings Plc. (SAFE:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.90 at Jefferies
- Toyota Motor (7203:JP) (TM) PT Raised to JPY12,500 at Credit Suisse
- AGF Management Ltd. (AGF/B:CN) (AGFMF) PT Raised to Cdn$9.75 at Desjardins
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!