CI Financial Corp. (CIX:CN) (CIFAF) PT Raised to Cdn$24 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Scotiabank analyst Phil Hardie raised the price target on CI Financial Corp. (CIX:CN) (OTC: CIFAF) to Cdn$24.00 (from Cdn$22.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR365 at Edelweiss Capital
- Sun TV Networks Ltd. (SUNTV:IN) PT Raised to INR560 at Elara Securities India
- ITM Power PLC (ITM:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!