CGN Power Co Ltd. (1816:HK) PT Raised to HK$2.35 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
JPMorgan analyst Alan Hon raised the price target on CGN Power Co Ltd. (1816:HK) to HK$2.35 (from HK$2.30) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$69 at Canaccord Genuity
- Renesas Electronics (6723:JP) PT Raised to JPY1,410 at Goldman Sachs
- Kyocera (6971:JP) (KYOCY) PT Raised to JPY7,100 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!