CGI Group Inc (GIB/A:CN) (GIB) PT Raised to Cdn$115 at BMO Capital
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
BMO Capital analyst Thanos Moschopoulos raised the price target on CGI Group Inc (GIB/A:CN) (NYSE: GIB) to Cdn$115.00 (from Cdn$107.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- elementis Plc (ELM:LN) (ELMTY) PT Raised to GBP1.40 at UBS
- Clariant AG (CLN:SW) (CLZNY) PT Raised to CHF20.50 at UBS
- Serco Group Plc. (SRP:LN) (SECCF) PT Raised to GBP1.65 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!