CES Energy Solutions Corp. (CEU:CN) (CESDF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Canaccord Genuity analyst John Bereznicki raised the price target on CES Energy Solutions Corp. (CEU:CN) (OTC: CESDF) to Cdn$3.50 (from Cdn$3.25) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Signify Health Inc (SGFY) PT Lowered to $20 at JPMorgan
- UPDATE: Vivos Therapeutics (VVOS) PT Lowered to $4 at Roth Capital
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Pure Storage (PSTG) to Neutral; Cautious on Storage Demand
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!