CES Energy Solutions Corp. (CEU:CN) (CESDF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at Stifel Canada
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Stifel Canada analyst Ian Gillies raised the price target on CES Energy Solutions Corp. (CEU:CN) (OTC: CESDF) to Cdn$2.50 (from Cdn$2.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shimizu Corp (1803:JP) PT Raised to JPY910 at Nomura/Instinet
- HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) PT Raised to GBP4.70 at Deutsche Bank
- Taisei Corporation (1801:JP) PT Raised to JPY4,910 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!