CCL Industries Inc. (CCL/B:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$78 at Scotiabank
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Scotiabank analyst Mark Neville raised the price target on CCL Industries Inc. (CCL/B:CN) to Cdn$78.00 (from Cdn$77.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BDO Unibank, Inc (BDO:PM) (BDOUY) PT Raised to PHP124 at Macquarie
- Sysmex Corporation (6869:JP) (SSMXY) PT Raised to JPY13,500 at Nomura/Instinet
- Mitsui OSK Lines Ltd. (9104:JP) (MSLOF) PT Raised to JPY7,500 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!