CCL Industries Inc. (CCL/B:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$72 at CIBC
- Futures jump as retail sales surge, jobless claims fall
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
CIBC analyst Scott Fromson raised the price target on CCL Industries Inc. (CCL/B:CN) to Cdn$72.00 (from Cdn$70.00) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BlueLinx (BXC) PT Raised to $65 but Craig-Hallum Cautions Investors Forward Estimates May Still Be Too Low
- Northern Star Resources (NST:AU) (NESRF) PT Lowered to AUD13.05 at Canaccord Genuity
- Thales SA (HO:FP) (THLEF) PT Raised to EUR94 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!