CAPREIT (CAR-U:CN) (CDPYF) PT Raised to Cdn$59 at BMO Capital
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
BMO Capital analyst Joanne Chen raised the price target on CAPREIT (CAR-U:CN) (OTC: CDPYF) to Cdn$59.00 (from Cdn$56.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR660 at Goldman Sachs
- OZ Minerals (OZL:AU) (OZMLF) PT Raised to AUD24 at Goldman Sachs
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (2330:TT) (TSM) PT Raised to NT$777 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!