C4 Therapeutics (CCCC) PT Lowered to $53 at BMO Capital, Keeps 'Outperform'
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Matthew Luchini lowered the price target on C4 Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CCCC) to $53.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "C4 provided additional insight into preclinical activity of CFT7455 in Non-Hodgkins Lymphomas (NHLs) this past weekend at ICML. Although early, we believe data continues to support a potential best-in-class degrader given promising activity across multiple NHL subtypes, including Pomalyst insensitive. While IMiDs are less of a mainstay in NHL than multiple myeloma, we believe these data support development in both settings, with first P1 patient dosed earlier this month. We update our model for recent financing with increased dilution lowering our target to $53. Reiterate OP."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Assicurazioni Generali SpA (G:IM) (ARZGY) PT Raised to EUR22.10 at Berenberg
- Trisura (TSU:CN) (TRRSF) PT Raised to Cdn$58 at National Bank Financial
- Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) PT Raised to Cdn$27 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!