Byggmax Group AB (BMAX:SS) PT Lowered to SEK57.50 at Barclays
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Barclays analyst Julien Roch lowered the price target on Byggmax Group AB (BMAX:SS) to SEK57.50 (from SEK78.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Raised to Cdn$152 at National Bank Financial
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Lowered to $1,050 at Jefferies, 'When it rains, it pours'
- Intertek Group Plc. (ITRK:LN) (IKTSY) PT Lowered to GBP60 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!