Buzzi Unicem SpA (BZU:IM) (BZZUY) PT Raised to EUR22.90 at Morgan Stanley
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Morgan Stanley analyst Cedar Ekblom raised the price target on Buzzi Unicem SpA (BZU:IM) (OTC: BZZUY) to EUR22.90 (from EUR22.60) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (TPZEF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Ltd (6305:JP) (HTCMY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: CIBC Starts MAG Silver (MAG) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!