Buy EV Names on Weakness Given $5 Trillion Market Opportunity - Wedbush
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst Dan Ives highlights Volkswagen is accelerating its EV endeavors as the company announced more than 70% of its European sales will be EVs by 2030, up from its previous target of 35%. Further, the analyst said he would be buyers of stocks in the space on weakness.
"We would be strong buyers on weakness across the EV space and view this as a golden buying opportunity to own the secular winners of a $5 trillion dollar industry over the next decade in a "buckle the seat belt moment" for the space."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: NIO NOK SNDL RKT MSFT GME AMD MU FB BAC
- Active options: RKT NIO MSFT CCIV GME FB SPCE SNDL BAC AMD
- BOCOM Int'l Starts NIO (NIO) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!