Burberry Group PLC (BRBY:LN) (BBRYF) PT Raised to GBP24.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street dips as growth shares offset energy gains
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Stocks, dollar dip while oil gains on China hopes
Goldman Sachs analyst Louise Singlehurst raised the price target on Burberry Group PLC (BRBY:LN) (OTC: BBRYF) to GBP24.10 (from GBP24.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GNP:IN) PT Lowered to INR580 at Nomura/Instinet
- Singapore Technologies Engineering (STE:SP) (SGGKF) PT Lowered to SGD3.26 at Citi
- PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk (CPIN:IJ) (PPOKF) PT Lowered to R$6,800 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!