Bumble Inc. (BMBL) Outperforms Tinder, PT Raised to $82 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brent Thill raised the price target on Bumble Inc. (NASDAQ: BMBL) to $82.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Buy rating after the company reported Q4 results that were mostly in-line. Normally this could put shares in the penalty box but the analyst believes the company gained outsized market share in dating, seeding the market for the future.
The analyst stated "We would highlight that Bumble App rev grew 47% in Q4 (vs. +37% and 23% in Q3 and Q2, respectively), significantly outperforming Tinder whose rev growth slowed to +13% in Q4 (from +15% in Q3). Bumble App's strong performance came mostly from the iOS rollout of 2-tier subscriptions (Bumble Boost = ~$8/mo and Bumble Premium = ~$22/mo), which supported 4% q/q ARPPU growth. Badoo rev grew just 13%, but we were highly encouraged by the 25% y/y payer growth (vs. 20%, 13%, and -1% in Q3, Q2, and Q1). We believe investors will be impressed with BMBL's rare balance of rev growth (+19% in FY20) and profitability (+26% EBITDA margin), especially given the opportunity for further improvement in FY21."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Raised to KRW67,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Hana Financial Group (086790:KS) PT Raised to KRW51,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!