Builders FirstSource (BLDR) PT Raised to $68 at RBC Capital Following Earnings
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Mike Dahl raised the price target on Builders FirstSource (NASDAQ: BLDR) to $68.00 (from $62.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We raise our FY'21/FY’22 Adj. EBITDA ests. by +16%/+9% to $1.98 BN/$1.58 BN with FY’21 above mgmt.’s $1.75-$1.85 BN guide as we continue to see meaningful upside to mgmt.’s inflation guide, with our new ests. still being conservative in our view."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hirose Electric (6806:JP) (HRSEF) PT Raised to JPY17,300 at Morgan Stanley
- North American Construction Group (NOA:CN) (NOA) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
- Intermediate Capital Group (ICP:LN) (ICGUF) PT Raised to GBP25.60 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!