Brunswick Corp (BC) PT Raised to $132 at Jefferies After Analyst Day
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Anna Glaessgen raised the price target on Brunswick Corp (NYSE: BC) to $132.00 (from $130.00) after attending the company's analyst day and walking away encouraged. Key takeaways include:
BC's launching its first Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) product with the Boston Whaler 380 Realm equipped with Docksense later this year
BC planning to launch 5 electric propulsion products and electric boats in 4 different segments by 2023
Mercury's US market share surpassed 45% in 2020 (up from low 40s in 2019), with sights on approaching 50% by the end of the planning cycle.
Surge in first time boat buyers continues positioning BC well, owning 3/4 best known boat brands
Targets for the Business Accelerations Group for 2024 include: (1) $100M+ revenue; (2) 400+ club locations; (3) 65K memberships; (4) 6.5K boats in fleet.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "We came away from today's analyst day encouraged by the impressive slate of ACESdriven product launches over the next few years, detail around Mercury's strong share gains (which should continue), and greater appreciation for the Business Acceleration segment".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades PerkinElmer (PKI) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) PT Raised to $185 at Morgan Stanley, 'Long-term Story Intact'
- Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (GBERY) PT Raised to CHF600 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!