Brunswick Corp (BC) PT Raised to $100 at Jefferies As Travel Spending Shifts to Entertainment
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Randal Konik raised the price target on Brunswick Corp (NYSE: BC) to $100.00 (from $82.00) after all three segments reported sales ahead of Street expectations, as retail demand remained robust through the 'off-season', with notable outperformance from Propulsion & P&A. Dealer inventories stand 40% lower y/ y, as strong consumer demand has persisted through year-end.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "COVID-19 has prompted a reallocation of consumer wallet share, notably away from travel and toward recreation and leisure closer to home, including boats. With leading market share in key categories, BC is well positioned to capitalize"..
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carlisle (CSL) PT Raised to $205 at Jefferies on Improving Demand Trends and Capital Deployment
- SLM Solutions Group AG (AM3D:GR) (SLGRF) PT Raised to EUR30 at Deutsche Bank
- Umicore SA (UMI:BB) (UMICY) PT Raised to EUR50 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!