Brookline Capital Markets Starts Dermata Therapeutics In (DRMA) at Buy
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Brookline Capital Markets analyst Kumaraguru Raja initiates coverage on Dermata Therapeutics In (NASDAQ: DRMA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $14.00.
Analyst says: "We foresee a favorable risk reward as DMT310 and DMT410 advance through the clinic as there is significant unmet medical need for skin diseases and aesthetics. Key risks include cash position, expected to fund operations through late 2022, and dependence on harvested sponge."
Shares of Dermata Therapeutics In closed at $4.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Cadence Designs (CDNS) at Buy
- Dermata Therapeutics, Inc (DRMA) Reports Positive Results from Phase 1b Clinical Trial of DMT310 for the Treatment of Mild-to-Moderate Psoriasis
- Umicore SA (UMI:BB) (UMICY) PT Lowered to EUR52 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!