Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP-U:CN) (BIP) PT Raised to $61 at RBC Capital
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
RBC Capital analyst Robert Kwan raised the price target on Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP-U:CN) (NYSE: BIP) to $61.00 (from $57.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Copa Holdings (CPA) to Buy
- Banca Mediolanum SpA (BMED:IM) PT Raised to EUR9.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Takeuchi Mfg. Co., Ltd (6432:JP) (TKUGF) PT Raised to JPY3,400 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!